|a serving of okra soup with stewed chicken and fish|
This soup is very easy to cook and fast too. First,I made sure that was done with cooking the chicken and making eba, before facing the okra soup.
It was super duper delicious! The aroma, sweet, the taste... heavenly.
|salted chicken in a fry pan|
|chicken sizzles, is flipped over|
Ingredients For This Okra Soup And The Chicken:
- Fresh okra
- 5 Chicken parts
- vegetable oil
- some stew
- 2 knorr seasoning cubes
|stew is added to the chicken|
|fry pan with chicken is put in the microwave oven|
|chicken cooks and fills the chicken with sweet aroma|
- The washed, salted chicken is put in a fry pan with some chopped onion. The heat is turned on.
- It boils, begins to look dry, so I add some vegetable oil by the sides of the pan, cover for four minutes, checked and turned the chicken over, added a little stew before covering to simmer.
- Chicken boils for another four minutes before the pan is put in the microwave oven for five minutes. Chicken is turned over and left for another five minutes before bringing out of the oven and putting on paper to drain oil
- Back to the soup:
- Washed and bone picked fish, seasoning, salt, crayfish and pepper are put in a pot with some water, slowly brought to a boil.
- I checked for salt before adding the stewed stock from the fry pan to the pot. checked again for salt and seasoning, Cover and bring again to a boil
- Finally I add the chopped okra with some chopped onion, covered for four minutes and turned off the heat.
- Served with soft garri..
|microwaved chicken is ready to be served|
|chopped okra with some chopped onion|
|fish, crayfish, seasoning cubes, pepper and salt in a pot of water|
|the chicken stewed stock is added to the boiling pot|
|okra is the last ingredient that enters the pot|
|a small portion of fufu with the draw okra soup|
|hot chicken drying up in a strainer|
|fresh okra soup with chicken looking for an eater|
|The eba was too big, couldn't clear the chicken, I prefer many smaller pieces of chicken, meat, to a BIG part. Large pieces of meat kind of turn me off|
Enjoy your lunch!