MOBILE PHONE OVERHEATS IN THE PRAM AND LEAVES BURN ON BABY'S LEG



 A mum who was left horrified after her baby was burnt in her pram by a mobile phone has issued a warning to other parents.
Rebecca Gleeson says her daughter Rose was burnt after the device accidentally switched to camera mode, which led to the screen becoming hot.
The Redcar mum was out walking
with her children Evan, five, Kian, two, and Rose, five months, and her friend and her children and their dogs when Rose started crying. The mobile phone in her pram had accidentally switched to camera mode, gotten hot and burnt her tiny leg.

Comments

SHARE POST

BLOG VIEWS