Welcome to the wives connection blog, Our name and (wivestownhallconnection.com) address probably gives you a pretty good clue about what you can expect from this family. We focus basically on Nigerian Recipes, We work together for the success of our marriages, share Relationship, Family Living and Parenting tips. We meet here 24/7 to freely share, discuss, express our different opinions and sometimes sweat it out like every other family does.
Whether you are just dipping your toes into the wonderful world of Relationships, learning to cook better Nigerian food, or an experienced Nigerian spouse,we’ll have posts for you. We aim for a balance between the new and experienced with entertainment news to keep us up to date with topics women love to read.If you are a gentleman or lady with questions on how to start or keep a relationship, you might want to read these posts:
- What are the things to watch out for?
- How Do I attract a good man?
- Falling for a divorcee with kids, what can I do?
If You are Married and looking for tips on how to make it better and successful. read these posts:
- Pregnant mom in need of bedroom advice
- My husband is stingy, can I take a little?
- Hundred percent transparency in marriage, too much?
If you want to get better at cooking Nigerian cuisine or want to learn to cook variety, read the posts below:
- how to cook tomatoes edikaikong soup
- How to cook crunchy peppered Nigerian snails
- How to cook vegetable ogbono soup and serve with yellow fufu
- How to cook excellent Nigerian white soup
You want to learn from recipes shared by other blog readers? Start from these posts, you will find links to more as you read:
THE BLOG AUTHOR:
Contact me via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’d love to hear from you, whether you want to tell us about a post you loved, about a topic you wish we’d cover, or about a typo/error that you’ve spotted! Just head below and leave a comment.
Again, you are welcome!