Thursday, October 27, 2016

A freak accident has taken away a 4-year-old boy from his family; suffocates on door handle while playing at home with his brothers

Maison Hirstle
A four-year-old boy has died in a horrific accident after he was left with brain damage when his coat hood got caught on a door handle while he was playing at home.
Little Maison Hirstle was playing around with his brothers at their home in Scarborough when his coat hood suddenly got snagged on the front door handle earlier this month.
The four-year-old was immediately knocked unconscious and caught on the handle until his teenage brother TJ, 16, spotted him some time later and picked up his limp body and raced to his dad.
The frantic father began CPR on his son as paramedics raced to the scene in Pavilion

Ambulances then took the child to hospital where medics battle to save his life but tragically Maison had suffered irreparable damage to his brain through lack of oxygen.
His heartbroken family were then told nothing could be done and they were asked to say their final goodbyes to the tot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post