- Prepare, plan and pack ahed of time but don't over pack.
- Have your own medicines, supplies ready; cough syrup,paracetamol, flagyl etc. Be your pharmacy.
- If you are travelling with a private car, get a car seat for the baby even if he's under 2, you don't want to lap a baby the whole time.
- Prepare for the worst, your baby might get car sick and throw up.
- Nap on the go if you are not the one behind the wheel, as soon as you arrive, finding time to nap might be difficult.
- Eat early, take care of yourself first.
Tuesday, June 21, 2016