You can find your favourite Christmas and new year recipes on these food collages. What's your favourite Nigerian Christmas Recipes? If it's not here, let me know and I'll give you a link to find it. From these images, I'll
link only the ones that I think Nigerians love to serve and enjoy at Christmas and New Year. Try any recipe here and watch your guests luck fingers and plates.
1. Jollof rice and beans with carrots
2. Pan grilled fish dinner with rice
3. King prawn fried rice by Lizzy Obaze
4. Rice and baked beans stew
5. Fried rice by Sisi Yemmie
6. Vegetable fish sauce with rice
7. Titus fish stew
8. Fried rice mix in the making.
To follow step by step cooking of all these rice delicacies, from number one to 8, click on all rice recipes and some more rice recipes and much more rice recipes
Ckick here for Salad recipes
For step by step cake baking recipes, Click Cake recipes
| We can bake our Christmas and New Year cakes from any or all these delicious cake recipes. |