|a serving of Basmati Rice with Gravy|
|cooking the gravy|
peak milk( the idea to use milk came from my friend jaggy and i must say it gave the gravy another twist)
|basmati rice with greens|
1. wash and season the chicken, boil it till the chicken is tender.
2. blend the pepper depending on how much of it you want.
3. put the pepper in the pot and boil it till its dry.
4. put groundnut oil and and fry the paste.
5.pour in the chicken stock and allow to boil
6.sieve the flour and mix it in a small bowl with water(let it not be too thick)
7. pour the paste into the pot gradually till the chicken stock is thicken as you want it.
8. when it has boiled well you add the peak milk.
9. mix it and allow it to cook.
10. add the vegetables that has been well chopped, and turn off the heat.
|tasty basmati rice, my plate is empty|