|a serving of unbroken beans porridge|
This beans porridge is so light, it can be eaten at anytime of day. For beans haters, try them with this hot porridge or with my boiled and fried brown beans recipe. I love my beans a lil soupy. When I notice that the pot is getting too thick, I add a littlewater. I do not like beans too thick because I serve beans with boiled rice, plantain, yam, drinking garri, potatoes and even serve beans alone as a meal sometimes. I am a beans lover, but, depends on how the beans is prepared. Beans can be yucky and tasteless if not well prepared.
|pick, wash and cook beans|
|add palm oil to boiling beans|
- palm oil
- pepper sauce
- knorr or maggi seasoning cubes
|add my preserved pepper sauce|
|add ground crayfish|
- Pick stones and dirt from beans, wash and boil
- Add palm oil, pepper and crayfish when beans begins to boil
- Allow ingredients and oil to boil and mix properly before adding seasoning and salt, cover and allow to cook
- When soft, turn off heat and serve with rice, plantain, yam, garri, potatoes or just beans.
|beans boils and cooks|
|soft unbroken beans|
|brown beans porridge|
Stir with a wooden spoon if you do not want tour beans crushed like a pudding.