| a yummy healthy serving of plantain porridge|
|unripe plantain for porridge|
|a boiling pot of plantain porridge looking yummy|
* chop the plantain to your preferred size and add to boiling water.
* Add washed catfish, salt, crayfish and seasoning
* Add blended onion and fresh pepper as well palm oil and leave to boil
* stir and check if plantain is tender enough for you. When plantain is tender enough taste for salt and add if needed.
* add chopped ugu leaves, stir and turn off heat. Its ready to serve.
|add fluted pumpkin ( ugu) to soft plantain|
| green plantain porridge|