|Ingredients, Eggs, crayfish, onion, red pepper, seasoning|
INGREDIENTS FOR MY TOMATO EGG SAUCE
- vegetable oil
|boiled yam served with tomato egg stew|
| Some seasoning added to the eggs before stirring|
COOKING STEPS FOR MY TOMATO EGG SAUCE
- I broke the eggs into a bowl
- chopped the onion, tomatoes, and red pepper
- grind ed the crayfish
- mixed the eggs with some seasoning
- Heated some vegetable oil in a pan and fried the vegetables and ground crayfish first, added some salt to taste
- before adding the whisked eggs and checking again for salt .
|Frying the ingredients in hot vegetable oil|
|A portion of salted boiled yam with fried tomato egg sauce|
It is left to boil until it gets soft and edible.
The heat is turned off and the dish served hot.
|Unripe plantain to be peeled, boiled in salted water and served with the tomato egg sauce.|