| shredded chicken sauce served with boiled spaghetti|
Ingredients for shredded chicken sauce:
- 1/2 kilo shredded chicken
- 2 green peppers
- 3 large carrots
- 1 medium sized onion
- 3 big cloves of cabbage
- 2 dessert spoons flour
- maggi arome
- vegetable oil
|ingredients for shredded chicken sauce|
|shredding soft chicken|
|cooking shredded chicken with curry, green pepper, maggi arome and onion|
- Add the washed shredded chicken, maggi arome, some chopped onion, some chopped green pepper, salt and curry in a pot. Stir, cover and allow to cook for 5 minutes
- Check for salt, cover and simmer for another 5 minutes
- Add sieved baking flour and some water, mix properly, check for salt and seasoning, let it simmer for another 5 minutes
- Back To Vegetables
- Add the chopped vegetables with curry, a little vegetable oil, seasoning and salt to taste. Stir and cook in low heat for 5 to 7 minutes
- Empty cooked vegetables and the shredded chicken sauce in a pot, check for thickness, salt and seasoning before covering and leaving to simmer for 5 minutes or as long as you feel is Ok for you, before turning off the heat.
- Serve with rice, macaroni, indomie noodles boiled without it's seasoning or spaghetti.
|shredded chicken boils and simmers|
|adding baking flour, some more water to the pot|
|simmering shredded chicken, flour, water|
|well cooked shredded chicken|
|cook vegetables for shredded chicken|
|vegetables cook in oil, curry, maggi arome liquid|
|shredded chicken is mixed with vegetables in a pot|
|contents simmer for 7 minutes|
|boiled spaghetti quickly put in cold water to remove starch|
|tasty sauce with boiled spaghetti|
|about to clear the food and ask for more|
If you cook this, I promise, you will have to cook it twice in one week.
The taste is unforgettable.
When you serve this to your family, they'll ask for this menu again and again and again!
Enjoy cooking this!