Hi Ladies, I got this very early this morning from Debbie Denard. She wants me to share with my blog readers. So, enjoy!
The face of modern fashion is changing, and the days of being forced into drab, shapeless garments are over for the plus-sized woman. Today’s full-figured fashionistas have a huge selection of styles,patterns and options to choose from, leaving no reason for larger women to languish in a purgatory of plain clothing. These 25 bloggers understand a thing or two about plus size fashion, offering great hints, tips and advice along the way. Keep in mind, however, that the single most important and attractive accessory any woman can have is a surplus of confidence, so get your self-esteem pumping and rock any outfit you want!
Flattering Your Shape
Each woman has her own unique shape, regardless of her size. Full-figured women can be so consumed with finding “slimming” outfits that they forget to look for pieces that are cut to flatter their particular body style. These five blogs are filled with information about flattering your shape and size and can help you find the trendiest styles to suit your shape.
- Dress to Flatter Your Figure
- Spring Dress Trends that Flatter Any Plus Size Shape
- Dress Sexy in Plus Size: 5 Most Flattering Dress Styles
- Flatter YOUR Figure: How to Dress Your Beautiful Body Type
- Finding the Timeless Little Black Dress to Flatter the Plus Size Figure
Properly Fitting Lingerie
Whether you’re in the market for a purely utilitarian bra that actually fits or hoping to find a full complement of fun, flirty lingerie for your full figure, sizing undergarments properly can be a challenge. That’s where these five bloggers step in, discussing several aspects of lingerie hunting for plus sizes.
- 8 Bra Choices for Plus Size, Full Bust Women (40-50 band)
- Great Tips for Buying Plus Size Lingerie Online
- Tips for Selecting Plus Size Lingerie
- Plus Size Lingerie – Shopping Tips
- Plus Size Bra Fitting Guide – The Inside Story
Plus Size Fashion Dos and Don’ts
If you’re a style maven who’s determined to adhere to the “dos and don’ts” of the fashion community, these five blogs offer some interesting takes on what plus-size women should and shouldn’t wear in order to best flatter their bodies, as well as tackle some long-standing plus-size fashion myths.
- Plus Size Fashion Dos and Don’ts
- Maternity Style: Plus Size Maternity Fashion Do’s and Don’ts
- 10 Plus Size Fashion Do’s
- Plus Size Fashion Do’s and Don’ts
- 6 Big Girl in a Skinny World Style Myths
Sometimes you’re just looking for quick and dirty general fashion tips, as opposed to a long and highly-specific discourse on a certain trend, bit of advice or rule. These five blogs are centered on general plus-sized fashion news, advice, hints and a few helpful tips along the way.
- Plus Size Style Tips From Gabi Gregg Of Young, Fat, & Fabulous
- 3 Pieces of Fashion Advice Every Plus Size Woman Should Forget
- 8 Must-Have Fashion Tips for Plus-Sized Women
- Top 5 Fashion Tips for Plus-Size Petite Women
- Ten Ride or Die Plus Size Fashion (and Shopping) Tips
Clothing Styles to Avoid
Ideally, full-figured women would wear anything they pleased without lending any concern to the opinions of fashion columnists. Most women, regardless of size, are dedicated to the idea of finding clothes that flatter them and avoiding the styles that don’t. If you’re in the market for some “what not to do” advice, these five blogs offer plenty of pointers.