| cooking pepper soup with washed bitter leaf|
- Internal parts of beef
- A few pieces of real beef
- seasoning cubes
- pepper soup spices. ( sold in powdered form)
- washed bitter leaf
- ground pepper
- salt onion
|a boiling pot of pepper soup with washed bitter leaf|
- The washed meat is further cut into tiny pieces, before adding with the internal parts. Put in a pot with salt, seasoning cubes and chopped onion. It is covered and brought to a boil..
- Once it begins to boil, I check for salt and add ground pepper with the pepper soup spices. Cover and allow to boil again before turning down the heat.
- Reduce the heat, add washed bitter leaf sparingly, cover and allow to simmer.
- Continue to open and stir, check for meat tenderness, and do not increase the heat until cooking is done.
- Let it just continue to simmer until it's as tender as you want it.
|yummy pepper soup|
What else do you add to your pepper soup?