|English: Pedestal squat toilet (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|Decorative toilet seat (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
- If at first you don't succeed, KEEP FLUSHING! DON'T RUSH OUT!
1. You must sit straight up. Bending forward is not permitted as it may splash toilet water on your bum. Bending forward may soil the whole place when you have a running stomach. Sitting straight sends it straight down and neat too.
- You must not talk while in there. Lips must
remain sealed to enable you concentrate.
- Do not forget to spray the deodorant before leaving. Spraying more than once can be offensive and choking so one pufffff is enough.
4.Wait until it flushes before leaving. Check for floating objects and re flush before checking out.
5.You must wipe from front to back if you are female. Wiping from back to front can lead to infections. Wipe more than once. Wiping in a squatted or sitting position gives the cleanest wipe, especially if you are
6. You must flush before hand washing to avoid contacting germs on the handle after washing.
- 7.Do not wash hands with water alone, soap is a must use. Dry hands after washing. No one wants to see wet hands coming out of the bathroom.
- 8. You must lift every movable part up before urinating if you are male. The seat must be up when you pee. No droppings on the toilet seat to avoid infecting the ladies.
- 9. When water fails to run, you must cover your waste with toilet paper incase you need to get water outside. The next person must not look directly at your deposits. Cover them up neatly. Leaving your waste uncovered because water is not available is not fun at all.
10. Do not forget to use the toilet brush when you see a stain in there. Be kind enough to clean up your stains with that brush before leaving. Remember, No wet floors, use the mop for any drop of water on the floor.
One Thing To remember while in the toilet/Bathroom:
The seat should not be left open when you leave, because this may be dangerous to the next user. Too much wipes at once can prevent free flow when you flush. To prevent spillage on the bathroom floor, Use enough but not too much at a time.Sorry! you have a running stomach? brush the splashes and flush again.