|The essential high heel of the season, the love for the walkshoe! Enjoy!:) (Photo credit: || UggBoy♥UggGirl || PHOTO || WORLD || TRAVEL ||)|
So may people reacted to my story on the fall I had while on high heeled shoes. Some felt sorry for me. Some laughed at me like the group of girls at the wedding. Others were worried if I hurt myself, some got scared in their heels while at work and decided to sit still till closing hours. For those that made fun of me, I left their comments out. For those that felt no sorry for me, I left their comments out.
Here are the 15 best Responses I got from
For those who have been picked by the judges, all
- Luciano: hahahahahaha.............OMG!!!I can totally picture your story, cant even imagine how you felt
- Tamie: More reasons why am wary of heels!
Mehnnn I can only imagine the embarrassment. If na me I for pray make ground open. But you know you still have to wear those shoes again some time. But this time you'll have a back-up slip-on
- Dayor: Awwww, sorry.
Me ke? I nor gree wear heels o, i have lots of flats and very few heels? My legs hurt easily when i'm on heels
- Naija Mum In London: LOL
Sorry I laughed. This was funny sha
I usually have high heels on and soft flat shoes in my car/bag when I go for weddings
Dancing is best done on flats
- Nollywood Reinvented: I really want to say sorry eh but...... lmaooooooooooooo hahaha see as the woman just take cause wahala for you lol.
- Priscy: eyah... pele! dont like high heeled shoes that much though, I prefer platforms, they make walking easier.
- Toinlicious: Aww, those girls were just mean
- Simply Mee: ahahahahahahaahahahahahahhaaaaaaaa..........no vex say i dey laugh.....ahahaa..because nah yanga cause am!...e-ya! e pele ooo! :D
I only wore heels during my sisi days when i was working,but i had slpiiers inside my bag to change immediately i stepped out of the office! After i marry and i was not working, it was slip-ons!
I can imagine how the ground will shake if i was the one that fell o!..ahahahaha....but those giggling babes no try at all shaaa...ahahahaha.
- Havilah Luxuries: Awww, thanks for sharing the story... I wonder who invented heels? wonder if it was a man or woman. Those things... sheesh!!
- Myne Whitman: Sorry I laughed as I read the post, and your replies too to the comments made me laugh more. And it didn't help that the heels were a gift from your hubby. I hope no bones were broken sha.
Thanks for sharing with us, if you can link it at the end of that my post, would be great.
- Brenda: Oh Eya,
you should win a prize for the way you've put this post together. I laughed and laughed as I read each word. (I'm afraid I am still laughing as I type this comment) I don't mean to be unsympathetic, and I really hope you did not get hurt, but all I could see in my mind as I read your description of it was a group of women, just like skittles in a bowling alley, all going in different directions as the ball hits them.
- Diana S. T. Hello ¡!! Thanks for your visit and your lovely comment, we can follow each other, I have a count in facebook, twitter, bloglovin, pinterest and lookbook, in case you want to keep in touch there too… follow me and I´ll follow you back wherever you want ok!
- Sykik: lol...pele...
I am wearing this six inch shoe now ehn.... the heel is just squeaking somehow on the tiles in the office so I decided to sit up till closing hours..if only my boss can stop calling me to his office every hour.....women wahala..kai..who send me message...
- Sue Jordan: CAN'T STOP LAUGHING...WE ARE OUR OWN PROBLEMS WOMEN.
I ONLY WEAR BLOCK HEELS NOW AND NO MORE THAN 4 INCHES. MY DAYS OF WEARING THIN HEELS ARE LONG GONE. I LIKE TO WALK TALL AND CONFIDENTLY SO HEELS HAVE TO BE TRENDY BUT PRACTICAL. SORRY ABOUT YOUR FALL, HOPE YOU DIDNT GET INJURED?
- Ginger: Eyaaaa. Sorry o. I couldnt help but laugh reading this ( i promise i wouldn't have laughed if i was there when it happened).
I love my heels, but nowadays, comfort beats elegant abeg!
What Do You Think?